goBILDA FIRST® Robotics Scholarship
Our Scholarship application is now closed.
goBILDA is a proud supporter of FIRST® Robotics, and wants to help young engineers and innovators reach their education and career goals.
As part of our FIRST® Robotics Scholarship Program, we offer one $500 annual scholarship to high school seniors who have participated in FIRST® Robotics during their high school career.
How Can the Scholarship be Used:
A Scholarship recipient has one year to use his/her full award. In addition to using funds for tuition at an accredited college or university, a Scholarship Recipient may also use the funds for other educational expenses, such as on-campus housing and textbooks.
The applicant must be...
- A high school (or home school) senior graduating in the spring of 2022
- Anticipating high school diploma at time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited post secondary institution
- Earning a minimum 3.00 GPA
- a U.S. Citizen
Hints for a Successful Application:
We offer the following words of advice to consider while completing your application:
- Do not use abbreviations or slang in your answers.
- Proofread your answers.
- Use the essays to tell the rest of the story other questions do not ask. Talk about your responsibilities and actions where possible.
- Choose a reference that will be able to answer questions about you from a personal and academic perspective.
- goBILDA only accepts online applications. Mailed applications will NOT be reviewed.