goBILDA STEM Scholarship
Our Scholarship application is now closed.
goBILDA® is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and encouraging young minds. By offering scholarships, we want to assist young engineers and innovators in reaching their education and career goals.
As part of our goBILDA Scholarship Program, we offer one $500 annual scholarship to high school seniors who have participated in any STEM, engineering, or robotics organization.
How Can the Scholarship be Used:
The Scholarship Recipient has one year to use his/her full award. In addition to using funds for tuition at an accredited college or university, Scholars may also use their funds for other educational expenses, such as on-campus housing and textbooks.
The applicant must be:
- A high school (or home school) senior graduating in the spring of 2022
- Anticipating high school diploma at time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited post secondary institution
- Earning a minimum 3.00 GPA
- A U.S. Citizen
Hints for a Successful Application:
We offer the following words of advice to consider while completing your application:
- Do not use abbreviations or slang in your answers.
- Proofread your answers.
- Use the essays to tell the rest of the story other questions do not ask. Talk about your responsibilities and actions where possible.
- Choose a reference that will be able to answer questions about you from a personal and academic perspective.
- goBILDA only accepts online applications. Mailed applications will NOT be reviewed.